Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hippie Flower POWER Girl - Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair!
WELCOME Summer, it's such a pleasure that you  finally made your way to lake constance and I am overwhelmed to wear my favourite flower print maxi dress. I paired it with a vintage embellished camel belt, my favourite Sheik and Sheba necklaces from HRH Collection, some gold coloured flip flops and the most important accessoires my guitar :-D. On my way home from work I got that afflatus to use my guitar that was stowed away in the basement since I got it when I was 13 and wanted to learn playing the guitar like my favourite music band to that time the Kelly Family. OMG did I just really outed myself`of having been a Kelly Family fan? haha I guess so. But hey for the most part they looked like hippies as well so whatever. My friend Daria and I took exactly two hours of guitar lessons until the guitar ended up in a back corner of the basement. Until today I rediscovered it as a pretty chic accessoire for my hippie flower power shoot. I knew it wasn't a total wast of money and  can prove that to my mom who always remembered me how expensive that instrument was :-D
I am totally in love with the beautiful landscape around my apartment, so in my opinion nothing reflects the feeling of the 70's environment better than a rape field. How good does it feel to be in harmony with the nature, smell the scent of fresh grass and feel it barefoot? :-)
A big compliment to my lil sis Anna-Lena who has a great photographical talent for her age of 13.
I hope you enjoy my inspirational flower power shot and would love if you leave me some comments and subscribe to my blog.

Have a great weekend loves,
Xoxo
Ani

Maxi dress: C&A; Vintage belt: Marshals; Clutch: Asos; gold Flip Flops: TJ Maxx; rusty orange Heels: Zara; Hat: H&M; Necklace: HRH Collection; Bracelet: C&A
    

While I was editing my blog I was listening to Scott Mckenzie-San Francisco. Hope you enjoy.

Xoxo,
Ani

7 comments:

  1. nice cool pictures!!!!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ani, the first thing I thought about as I saw this wonderful pictures was the song San Francisco from Scott McKenzie. You look so beautiful in this flower field!
    Don't stop doing that!

    Hugs Christiane

    Scott Mc Kenzie - San Francisco ;-)

    If you're going to San Francisco
    Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
    If you're going to San Francisco
    You're gonna meet some gentle people there

    For those who come to San Francisco
    Summertime will be a love-in there
    In the streets of San Francisco
    Gentle people with flowers in their hair

    All across the nation such a strange vibration
    People in motion
    There's a whole generation with a new explanation
    People in motion people in motion

    For those who come to San Francisco
    Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
    If you come to San Francisco
    Summertime will be a love-in there

    If you come to San Francisco
    Summertime will be a love-in there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, to be honest while I was editing this entry on my blog I was listening to this song.

      Thank you for your support dear,

      Love ya,
      Ani

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! You pull off the hippie style very well. A beautiful flower in the midst of flowers, that setting suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful... I love this look. So gypsy like

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful... I love this look. So gypsy like

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete