Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cornflower Blue vs. Mustard Yellow




 








Thank goodness it has been a sunny day so far, it was raining literally the past 2 weeks, I guess typical april weather.
So, I was pretty excited for this weekend to take more pics for my blog. During the week I am a total workaholic beeing stucked in the company till late every day and then the lightning is just not appropriate when I get home. However what can I say I just love beeing an HR Representative dealing with different candidates. Every day is different and you never know what is expecting you next.
Anyways, it was just great sleeping in today, going to the gym and spending some time with my lil sis, who takes my pics for my blog. I am so thankful she has that photographical sense.
For the scenerey we picked out another castle in the town I live. In the background you can see the Alps and Lake Constance. So much in love with my new hometown.

Ok let's get started with my outfit. I immediately fell in love with  this nice blue and turqouise patterned blouse when I saw it at Zara. I knew it would fit perfectly with my new favourite cornflower blue skinny jeans from Asos. Isn't it so refreshing and fun? Colourwise I matched my nails with the jeans.
I wanted those heels that I am wearing  for a long time and they were always out of stock. Last week whiile I was looking for some new clothes at asos I saw that one last pair of heels in size 7,5 were available- MY size :-), of course I ordered them immediately and were screaming like a weirdo but who cares, right? ;-). Must have been destiny hahaha. I can wear them perfectly to work when I am having interviews with my candidates or even when I go out with friends. Absolutely versatile and chic, so in love with them.

Hope y'all enjoy my oufit and have a wonderful weekend. I will meet my girlfriend to have some ice cream at the promenade in a lil bit YEAH. CHEERS to a hopefully sunny weekend!

Xoxo,
Ani

Blouse: Zara; Skinny cornblue candy jeans: Asos;Point court heels with metal toe cap:Asos;
    Jacket: Zara  (Old); Mustard clutch: Asos; Sunnies; Channel; Necklace Sheba: HRH Collection;
   




1 comment:

  1. Love the ensemble of this refreshing outfit. Great sense of style :-)

    ReplyDelete